Wednesday, February 12, 2020

How We Organized The Beach House Kitchen

How We Organized The Beach House Kitchen

Someone asked me the other day for details on how we organized the beach house kitchen, which is something we photographed and filmed this summer to share with you guys, and when I went to send them the link to this post, I realized that we never actually wrote it! So yes, these pictures sat on the camera for months as my tan faded, along with memories of warm days spent with my toes in the sand (current status: toes in my Ugg slippers because it’s freezing!).

Years ago you guys liked having a look inside of our Richmond kitchen cabinets, so John and I had some fun snapping lots of organizing photos for this post last August (and filming what is perhaps the WEIRDEST video of our lives – please watch it if you can because I can’t even really explain what came over me, but John finds it highly amusing).

Continue reading How We Organized The Beach House Kitchen at Young House Love.

from Young House Love https://www.younghouselove.com/beach-house-ikea-kitchen-organization/



from
https://summerblakeley.wordpress.com/2020/02/12/how-we-organized-the-beach-house-kitchen/

No comments:

Post a Comment