Friday, July 24, 2020

Meet the Team: Q&A with Dave Jackson

We’re thrilled to jump back into our Q&A series where we highlight the talented folks who are working hard behind the scene to make Espoma so great. Today we’re shining the spotlight on Dave Jackson, Vice President of National Accounts! We’ve been lucky enough to have him with us for just over three years now during which he’s continually impressed his colleagues and customers alike.

Let’s learn a bit more about Dave’s day-to-day life and his favorite Espoma products! Keep reading to find out his secret is for the ultimate curb appeal.

Q. What’s your favorite part of your job?

A. My favorite part of my job is presenting new products and merchandising ideas to customers and helping them grow their business.

Q. How has COVID-19 affected your day-to-day?

A. Interacting face-to-face with customers has been replaced with virtual meetings and digital presentations. I miss the customer interaction and store visits.

Q. What about  your personal life? Any new hobbies and/or habits helping to pass the time?

A. It has been nice to spend more time with my kids who are taking classes from home. They can’t escape!

Q. What are you most looking forward to when the world gets back to normal?

A. I look forward to visiting my parents and family and getting to a few favorite restaurants.

Q. Tell us about your personal garden, yard, or plants.

A. I maintain my own lawn and landscaping, including a rock garden and a few containers on the patio.

Q. What is your top gardening tip?

A. Make sure you get your kids to help when it’s time to do the mulching!

Q. What’s one Espoma product you couldn’t live without?

A. I’m amazed by how well my flowers look soon after using Bloom! Liquid Plant Food. It’s quick and easy.

Q. What do you enjoy most about caring for your gardens?

A. I enjoy trying different containers of annuals, perennials, and herbs. I also enjoy watching one of my kids mow the backyard!

Q. What made you want to enter the gardening industry?

A. I started my career with a seed company and haven’t left the industry since. It’s a great group of people!

Q. What made you want to work at Espoma?

A. I’ve always admired Espoma’s great products and packaging and jumped at the opportunity to join the team.

As always, we’re proud to have such loyal, hard-working employees that keep our company running. Stay tuned to learn more about the great folks behind the brand at Espoma.

Featured Products:

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is liquid-bloom.png

from Espoma https://www.espoma.com/fruits-vegetables/uncategorized/meet-the-team-qa-with-dave-jackson/



from
https://summerblakeley.wordpress.com/2020/07/24/meet-the-team-qa-with-dave-jackson/

No comments:

Post a Comment