Thursday, April 14, 2022

Our Favorite Allergy-Busting Home Air Purifier

Our Favorite Allergy-Busting Home Air Purifier

You know I love writing a spare-no-details product review (like this one and this one), so when enough people pointed out that when they search the blog for info about our beloved air purifier, nothing really comes up, I thought… I shall remedy that today.

I know. I’m a hero.

I feel like I should also point out that we bought these ourselves with our own money and nobody at their company knows us from Adam.

Sherry has always suffered from bad seasonal allergies, so we were thrilled to find a home air purifier that finally gave her the allergy relief that so many companies promise. The allergy difference that it makes for Sherry is night and day. So much so that when they were packed in the pod while we were moving she was like “WHY ARE MY ALLERGIES KILLING ME?!?!” and then we were like….

Continue reading Our Favorite Allergy-Busting Home Air Purifier at Young House Love.

from Young House Love https://www.younghouselove.com/best-air-purifier/



from
https://summerblakeley.wordpress.com/2022/04/14/our-favorite-allergy-busting-home-air-purifier/

No comments:

Post a Comment